03 Dec Connect to WiFi
Posted at 06:59h in
- In the Alexa app, open the left navigation panel and then select Settings
- Select your device and then select Update Wi-Fi. If you’re adding a new device to your account, select “Set Up a New Device” instead.
- On your Echo device, press and hold the Action button for five seconds. The light ring will change to orange, and your mobile device connects to your Echo device. A list of available Wi-Fi networks appear in the app.
Note: The Alexa app may ask you to manually connect your device to your Echo Dot through Wi-Fi settings
- Select your Wi-Fi network and enter the network password (if required). If you don’t see your Wi-Fi network, scroll down and select Add a Network (for hidden networks) or Rescan. MAC address: If you need to add your Alexa device to your router’s list of approved devices, scroll down on this screen until you see the MAC address.
- Select Connect. After your device connects to your Wi-Fi network, a confirmation message will appear.